Thursday, May 14, 2009

Step Over the Threshold

I saw a threshold in the realm of the spirit, and the Spirit of the Living God said to me: I am bringing My people to the threshold. Oh, you have been here before, but the evil one has hindered you, and your fears have not allowed you to step over the threshold into a full victory, a total victory. Fear has captured you and held you back, and even as you lifted your foot, even as you anticipated the victory and lifted your foot to step over the threshold, the enemy forced you back. Now, you have come to a place where you are not sure if you can cross the threshold, but I say unto you, the door is open, and the doors that I open no man can shut. The doors that I open no devil can shut. For this reason, I am searching the land over, and I am looking for warriors and looking for those who have a heart of courage. I am looking for those who have a boldness to believe in My word, to believe that which I have spoken forth in this time. Now, I am calling My Calebs and My Joshuas to come forth. For, it is the season in which I call My faithful ones to be conquerors.
THE TRUMPET by Bill Burns -- May 11, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment