Friday, June 3, 2011

A Word from the Fathers Heart


Ladies you are living in a very exciting time in history when that which was spoken of by the Prophets of old is happening right before your eyes.

The Holy Sprit is saying “All that I have said I will do. Do not look to the left or to the right but look to Me the One who created you in your mother's womb. The earth is transitioning; even nature is crying out and reacting, sometimes violently longing for My return. Remember what I have spoken I will do. The line has been drawn in the sand, the plumb line has been established, nations are transitioning, the future of nations is being determined.”

“Allow Me to lead you into your destiny, I know the plan that I have for you and it is a plan to prosper you and not to harm you. Come forth! Come out from among the world, let the people see Me manifest in you. This is a time of unprecedented miracles, allow My glory to flow through you and see the Kingdom of God take dominion in the earth. I will restore the land that man by his actions and deeds has cursed. I will restore what the locust has eaten. The demons go across this land like a lion seeking (where they are allowed) to incite fear and bring destruction but I have come to bring life in abundance, far above your measure and need.”

“Prepare the way for the return of the King, look up to Me and do not believe all that you hear. I speak to those who know Me, those that don't know Me cannot hear what I am saying so be careful who you are listening to and taking council from. Soon you will see My glory manifest upon this earth. Be conformed in Me by the renewing of your mind.”

No comments:

Post a Comment