Thursday, June 11, 2009



Spirit of Prophecy Bulletin
SMALL STRAWS IN A SOFT WIND by Marsha Burns -- June 11, 2009:
Be a watchman! Stand on the rampart and pay attention to what I am showing you by My Spirit, says the Lord. As soon as you see, then take steps to obey My leading, and I will move you quickly into a spiritual flow that will cause you to accomplish My purposes. However, you must be aware that the enemy is creating havoc in your circumstances to steal your peace and activate your emotional responses. If he can get you to allow your soul to drive you, then you will miss the mark. I cannot lead if you do not follow. You must choose to allow Me to direct your steps.
Proverbs 3:5-8 Trust in the LORD with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths. Do not be wise in your own eyes; fear the LORD and depart from evil. It will be health to your flesh, and strength to your bones.

1 comment:

  1. Pastor Chris Cobb's message Wednesday night 6/10 was about the shamar (watchman) annointing. Pick up the CD if you're interested in this subject.

    ReplyDelete