Friday, April 17, 2009

Spirit of Prophecy Bulletin
SMALL STRAWS IN A SOFT WIND by Marsha Burns -- April 17, 2009:
My people, if you can rise above your circumstances and the worldly things that demand your time and attention; if you can be quiet and seek My face; if you will listen for My still, small voice, I will impart to you greater revelation of My kingdom, My purposes, and that which is before you. I am now calling you to a time of clarity in what you see and hear. But, you must come into the realm of the Spirit and refuse to allow your fleshly desires to pervert the purity of what I am about to impart. This place of holiness will require sanctification and consecration. You must give yourselves wholly to Me, says the Lord.
1 Thessalonians 4:4 ... each of you should know how to possess his own vessel in sanctification and honor.

No comments:

Post a Comment