Monday, July 6, 2009


Spirit of Prophecy Bulletin






THE TRUMPET by Bill Burns -- July 6, 2009:
Not only am I the Lord of glory but I am the Lord of your life. Do you not know that I watch over you? Do you not know that I know what you need before you do? Do you not know that I have great plans for you and a destiny that shall be fulfilled in the very near future if you will but come with a trusting heart and a willingness of mind? So, I say, come and allow Me to perfect you; allow Me to renew you; allow Me to strengthen you; allow Me to heal you; allow Me to bring the revelation and wisdom of this hour. For it is My great privilege and honor to give unto you that which the Father has given into My hands. Behold, indeed, I give you power and authority to walk over all the works of the enemy. And, I give you the Kingdom and the blessings of it. I do so in abundance and with liberality. So, will you not come and receive your portion, says the Lord? For I have things given into My hands and now I give all things to My people. They will come in the sync of your understanding and they will come in the wisdom of the word and they will come as you activate your faith. In the willingness of your heart reach out with a spiritual hand and receive that which I have for you. So, I say, receive and enjoy. Let that which I give to you be a revelation and a witness of My love for you and your part in My kingdom, says the Lord.

SMALL STRAWS IN A SOFT WIND by Marsha Burns -- July 6, 2009:
No more ground! Say to the devil, "No more ground." Do not give up any place of authority or acquisition, says the Lord. Take your stand and push back the powers of darkness. Enough is enough. What I have given you, I have given, and my gifts are without repentance. I will not take away what I have bestowed upon you. The only way you can lose what you have received from Me is by letting go and walking away, but that is not My will for you. Stand strong and maintain.
Romans 11:29 29 For the gifts and the calling of God are irrevocable. NKJV

No comments:

Post a Comment